About the Opportunity
- To perform all aspects of the accounts payable duties including preparing, verifying, and entering of invoices into the JDE World ERP system
- Processing weekly Accounts Payable cheques and reports, maintain accurate filing system
- Inputting and maintaining data for accurate vendor records
- Sorting and matching purchase orders and receiving reports
- Post-Secondary diploma in accounting and actively working towards an accounting designation
- 2-4 years’ experience, with non-profit experience being viewed as an asset
- Strong computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sage 300 (AccPac)
- Experience in manual Accounts Payable processing
$40,000 - $45,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24851.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.