About the Opportunity
- Manage AP invoices- including handling all supplier inquiries, requesting management approvals to pay, investigating discrepancies.
- Record AP invoices in Oracle
- Prepare weekly EFT and Wire payment batches
- Post AP payments in Oracle
- Monitor SF DFI portal for intercompany invoices; download and process new invoices
- Assist Nuvia Dynamics set up vendor accounts – complete vendor credit application and setup the vendors in Navision
- Download the visa statements from TD and RBC; review cost and tax allocations on VISA reconciliations. Ensure proper receipts submitted
- Review cost and tax allocation on employee expense reports. Ensure proper receipts submitted
- Update VISA charges in Oracle, post entries
- 100-120 invoices daily
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of full cycle AP in high volume environments
- Intermediate excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30245.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.