About the Opportunity
- Data entry of invoices into the ERP system
- Responsible for updating spreadsheet tracking the incoming vendor statements
- Ensure all discount invoices are entered within discount eligibility time frame
- Assisting in providing payment allocation for the assigned division
- Responsible for verifying the payment terms on the invoice and in the ERP system are the same
- Month End close: reconcile Accounts Payable sub ledger to General Ledger
- Any ad-hoc reports requested by management
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Experience with ERP is an asset
- Intermediate level of Excel proficiency
$17 - $19/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28137.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.