About the Opportunity
- Process high volume of vendor invoices and payment requests
- Validate invoices by checking payment authorization, corporate policies and compliance of documentation requirements
- Follow up and resolve outstanding invoices, credit notes and any items over 30 days old
- Correspond with vendors to resolve problems and discrepancies in a timely manner
- Reconcile supplier general ledger accounts to statements on a monthly basis
- Obtain appropriate approvals based on signing authority policy
- Participate in month-end, quarter-end and year-end preparations and other special projects (e.g. audits).
- Match POs (2 & 3 way match), verify coding, receiving slips for proper coding and prices
- 3+ years of full cycle AP experience
- Double vaccinated and comfortable getting a TB test done before the start date
- Ability to handle large data sets in Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Comfortable working in-office
- SAP is an asset
- Union experience is an asset
$24 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #384327.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.