About the Opportunity
- Process full cycle Accounts Payable
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries (multi-provincial and multi-site invoices)
- Maintain ledgers by verifying and posting transactions.
- Reconcile monthly statements and related transactions per vendor account
- Reconcile company cards on a monthly basis
- Manage monthly expense reports
- Maintain vendor and Accounts Payable team documentation
- Calculate and reports sales tax per paid invoice
- Intermediate Excel Skills, proficient in v-lookups, h-lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience (multi-provincial, vendor management etc.)
- Accounts Payable experience in a M&A environment would be an asset
- Proficient in reconciliation statements
- Excellent work ethic and communication skills
- Experience with Coupa (expense and procurement software)
- NetSuite experience would be an asset
- CPA Designation in progress would be an asset
$20 - $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29583.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.