About the Opportunity
- Process full cycle accounts payable
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries (multi-provincial and multi site invoices)
- Maintains ledgers by verify and post transactions.
- Reconciling monthly statements and related transactions per vendor account
- Reconciles company cards on a monthly basis
- Manages monthly expense reports
- Maintains vendor and AP team documentation
- Calculate and reports sales tax per paid invoice
- 2-5+ years experience working in accounts payable
- Proficient in using Excel (Advanced level)
- Working towards CPA is an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Process improvement experience
- Excellent communication skills (English, written and oral)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Multi-site experience preferred
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30637.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.