About the Opportunity
- Process accounts payable invoices and ensure accurate and timely payments
- Review and analyze invoices for accuracy, completeness, and proper coding
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Process and print cheques as per cheque run schedule, ensure all cash disbursements are processed accurately and timely
- Assist with month-end closing activities related to accounts payable (Reconciliations, accruals, etc.)
- Responding to and providing high level of customer support to all vendor inquiries
- Participate in all LEAN and 5-S activities as it pertains to the position and job location
- Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment
- Conduct all work according to established Infra Pipe procedures, policies and standards and other duties/tasks as determined by supervisor/manager
- Other duties/tasks/projects as determined by manager
- Office Administrator (5%)
- Ensure all incoming mail and couriers are properly distributed; ensure all outgoing mail and couriers are sent as required
- Ensure an appropriate level of office and kitchen supplies are always on hand
- Maintenance of kitchen area, dishwasher loading/unloading daily
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in general accounting
- 3 - 5 years previous accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision (self-starter), and as part of the team.
- Ability to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills and sound knowledge of MS Office. Experience utilizing a fully integrated ERP system an asset.
- Previous experience Manufacturing environment considered an asset.
$40,000 - $45,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #399994.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.