About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will be responsible for accurate accounting records for receipts and/or disbursements within the company.
About the Opportunity
- Complete Vendor’s credit application (read over terms and conditions and highlight any unreasonable terms)
- Create and maintain Vendor accounts once appropriate documents are received
- Provide customer service – inquiries, refunds, issue resolution
- Review invoices for accuracy and ensure all necessary documentation and approvals are received and code and process accordingly
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Review vendor aging and take appropriate action
- Process fixed asset invoices and ensure all documentation in place
- Complete month end close procedures as assigned (eg. payables accruals, inventory, key in journal entries, run exchange update for Purchase Ledger, freight allocation, run aged inventory reports)
- Prepare Intercompany account reconciliations and balance confirmations
- Prepare mid-year and year-end Head Office reports
- College / University diploma in accounting or finance
- At least 5 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and AX (minimum intermediate level)
- ERP experience
- Good attention to detail
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25727.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.