About the Company
Our client is a global organization in the beverage industry bringing their consumers premium products. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to manage day to day accounting operations of accounts payable, book deposits, preparing payment runs, liaise with vendors, etc.
About the Opportunity
- Month end duties include aging report analysis, accruals, etc.
- Provide support to Controller in preparation of month end reporting package
- Assist with additional accounting assignments including maintaining current files
- Perform basic administrative duties as assigned
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- University degree preferably working toward accounting designation
- 2+ years of experience in bookkeeping and full cycle accounting (or general accounting)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products specifically Excel
- Experience with Navision is a huge asset
- Strong communication skills
$45,000 - $50,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25477.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.