About the Opportunity
- Review and audit employee expense claims submitted in a timely manner
- Ensure employee claims submitted are aligned with the Corporate Travel and General Expense Policy.
- Maintain and log Employee Expense Non-Compliance
- Create and distribute Non-Compliance Scorecard to management team
- 3+ years of full-cycle accounts payable experience specifically in expense reporting/management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Concur (FIS) is required, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
$18 - $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29470.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.