About the Opportunity
- Matching purchase orders to receiving paperwork to invoices, ensuring all variances are investigated and resolved
- Obtain missing information, backup, and/or approvals and solve process-related problems with vendor invoices
- Execute regular cheque and EFT runs, including matching supporting backup for each payment
- When necessary, contact vendors to request refunds for outstanding credit balances
- Review and enter employee expenses, ensuring that payment complies with company policies
- File invoices and related back-up
- Reconcile vendor statements, handle phone requests, etc., and obtain information needed to ensure accurate and timely payment to vendors
- Any other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of full cycle A/P experience in a high-volume environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office, ERP experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30577.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.