About the Opportunity
- Ensure that invoices and expenses are properly approved, coded and entered
- Coding and reconciling credit card payments
- Setting up new vendors and G/L accounts in Sage 300
- Preparing weekly cheque/EFT runs
- Administering the petty cash fund
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Reconciling accounts payable sub-ledger to G/L
- 3-5 Years of full cycle AP experience
- Sage 300 experience required
- Comfortable working in office
- Strong communication skills
$21 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28804.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.