About the Opportunity
- Receive, review, evaluate and process vendor invoices in the Company’s ERP for prompt and accurate payment
- Review, assemble, input, and oversee credit card statements, employee expenditure records and incoming bills for the required documentation before payment is made
- Validate invoices for appropriate approvals
- Ensure correct and consistent coding of invoices and expenditures to the appropriate vendor and GL accounts and segments / classes
- Provide vendor and expense analysis
- Prepare month end and other periodic prepaid and accrual journal entries
- Ensure capital assets are recorded correctly upon receipt of vendor invoice and/or agreement
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and cashflow projections
- Maintain working relationship between Company and its vendors, including prompt resolution of vendor enquiries
- Preparation of sales and use tax returns, including GST, HST, QST, in various provinces
- Handling, organizing, and processing of emails for Accounts Payable
- Perform back-up duties for Accounts Receivable Analyst, including generate billings, record customer receipts, and prepare invoice and revenue analysis
- Perform and/or assist with various analyses applying various financial/data models and accessing various date sources
- 5+ years of AP experience
- Experience doing payables analysis - investigate payment issues, analyzing expenses, revenue analysis
- Preparation of sales and use tax returns including GST, HST, QST in Ontario and BC
- Ability to do functions in Excel like Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP's
- Strong communication skills
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #399547.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.