About the Opportunity
- Utilize the Company Cloud ERP to process invoices for payment in a paperless environment, including matching of invoices to purchase orders and validating the accuracy of invoice coding and approvals
- Processing weekly Cheque/ EFT run
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Work closely with internal business contacts to ensure proper compliance with the payment process
- Reconcile credit card transactions and General Ledger accounts
- Other ad hoc requests and projects as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 5 years work experience working in accounts payable
- Processing of purchase order related invoices or experience in procurement department
- Oracle experience is an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
$19 - $20/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25512.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.