About the Opportunity
- Develop and implement strategies to manage projects related to the implementation and rollout of new functionalities in the accounting system
- Liaise with VP of Finance and IT to determine system roadmaps and execution strategies to address problem areas within the system, enhance the user experience and implement improvements to the system
- Manage changes to the system, including communicating and training of the Finance team on future enhancements, roadmaps and continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitors system performance and recommends enhancements and improvements to system functionality, including integration of accounting system with various applications such as HR systems, banking interfaces and other third-party software
- Provides regular updates on system issues, upgrades and status of system related projects
- Creates, implements and maintains standard operating procedures for all users and processes
- Coach existing and new employees on the accounting system and best practices
- Accounting Designation Preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles are an asset
- 5-7 years of general accounting experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and project accounting softwares is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #375053.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.