About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a large publicly held company in Financial Services where you will always be challenged. There will be potential for career advancement throughout the organization. They are looking for an Accounting Policy Analyst to join their finance team.
Why Work Here
- Fun outgoing team; team-oriented culture
- Excellent work life balance – little to no overtime
- Opportunities to move up and around the organization
About the Opportunity
- Assist with financial statement impacts with latest IFRS standards through excel modelling
- Assess financial statement impact and draw analysis from IFRS standards
- Collaborate with Management to evaluate results against targets and prior years to provide useful information for decision-making purposes
- Research current and upcoming projects, while acting in an advisory role from a financial reporting and operations standpoint
- Assist with current accounting treatments to ensure compliance with the standards.
- Ensure Compliance with IFRS
- CPA (or CPA In Progress)
- Previous experience or exposure to financial services
- 2-3 years of related experience and including excel modelling skills
- Exposure to IFRS
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28170.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.