About The Opportunity
- Processing invoices, expense reimbursements, accountable advances, petty cash, deposits;
- Preparing purchase orders, internal cost recoveries;
- Reconciling imprest accounts, credit cards billings, payroll distributions.
- Using own initiative and sound judgment, investigates and resolves all problems encountered during processing.
- Processing and reconciliation of payroll for all the Division’s employees (casual and staff appointed)
- Establishes new files and input bi-weekly payroll transactions for casual employees on HRIS.
- Answers routine and non-routine enquiries by email, telephone, fax, letter, and in person.
- Assists with special projects including troubleshooting, preparing special customized reports, and inputting the data of the Division's budget submission
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed College Diploma with advanced financial/accounting
- Minimum three (3) years in an accounting/financial roles, performing payroll and financial accounting functions
- Experience in accounts payable, reconciliation of payroll, payroll processing, debit memos, reporting, and purchase order transactions
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office and expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ERP computerized accounting and payroll solutions/system is essential
$25 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #325165.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.