Our client is sourcing for an Accounting Manager - AR for a 6 month contract
About the Opportunity
- Lead 2-3 Senior AR Analysts and provide guidance for both day-to-day activities and longer-term strategic initiatives within AR
- Participate in the ERP implementation project with specific accountabilities for the AR processes and may also collaborate with other modules or other IT projects
- Ensure that customer records are maintained in an orderly and accurate manner. Maintain the company’s accounts receivable register in good order
- Monitor and maintain an ongoing and proactive credit risk review process for new and existing customers through a collaborative effort with AR, Sales and Finance
- Provide proactive remediation plans for delinquent accounts and updates on collection statuses highlighting potential risks to Global AR Lead, Sales and Finance team members.
- Collaborate with various internal and external sources of credit information
- Maintain and track records of collection activities, credit change terms, customer requests and other related AR activities and issues
- Other tasks and priorities as assigned by leadership team
- Accounting Designation
- 5+ years’ experience in credit and collections including account reconciliations, letters of credit, documentary collections and export documentation
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven interpersonal skills, customer service skills, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills, self-starter
- High quality organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #318576.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.