About the Opportunity
- Successfully complete monthly reporting and also assist and educate Property Manager and internal stakeholders within the business.
- Consistently evaluate the effectiveness of internal processes to seek opportunities for process improvements
- Coordinate the integration of new properties into the accounting workflow
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive property accounting experience within the commercial real estate industry
- A track record of leading successful accounting teams
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- CPA designation or working towards CPA designation
- Understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- Fantastic communication and networking skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #305722.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.