About the Opportunity
- Preparation and timely reporting of the company’s consolidated financial statements in accordance with regulatory requirements on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of financial information for external reports to investors and regulatory filings, including quarterly financial reporting package and various additional investor reporting
- Accurately maintain the general ledgers of numerous investment and holdings entities, including consolidation and intercompany accounts
- Coordinate the interim and annual audit, including liaising with external auditors, researching accounting policies and standards and drafting investment accounting memos
- Provide assistance with various other projects as required
- CPA Designation
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, GAAP, IFRS, and regulatory requirements
- Experience within the real estate industry is a strong asset
- Proficiency with standard accounting software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #370523.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.