About the Company
Our client is a leader in the professional services industry. They are looking for an Accounting Manager who will be responsible for the preparation of accurate and timely financial and management reports, and supporting the quarterly forecast and annual budget process
Why Work Here
- Organization is led by their entrepreneurial founder and backed by ambitious growth-oriented PE
- Finance is ready to take a step in its development and this position will be a key part of the
- Lots of opportunities to partner with and add value to the business
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly financial statements with accuracy and on time
- Prepare monthly management report including budget to actual variance analysis, functional P&L, backlog and bookings report. Work with the Financial Planning & Analysis team to support project profitability analysis.
- Take ownership over the general ledger and maintaining the chart of account.
- Manage the month-end process including coordinating with other team members to ensure all journal entries and reconciliations are completed on time and the month-end close process is completed in Netsuite.
- Support the Director of Finance with process improvements and process and control documentation.
- Continually improve the usage of Netsuite by developing standard reports and dashboards to engage users, expanding accounts payable capabilities including remittance advice and electronic payment capabilities, profitability and other project performance analysis.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow forecast to support the hedging program and support hedge effectiveness.
- Develop a process for assessing goodwill and intangible asset impairment annually
- Work with the company’s tax advisors to develop and maintain transfer pricing records
- Support the preparation of investment tax credits for annual tax filings
- Assist in the annual financial audit process and prepare select year end account reconciliations.
- Assist with the annual budget and quarterly forecast process.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 4 to 6 years' related experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel along with strong Word and PowerPoint ability.
- Reporting or FP&A or hybrid experience
$110,000 to $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #348051.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.