About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the healthcare industry. They are looking to hire an Accounting Manager, who will be responsible for leading the month-end closing process.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- High-growth company with global operations
- Strong team led by a highly experienced Director of Finance
- Opportunity for progression
- Provides timely preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Responsible for leading the full cycle month-end close
- Responsible for the timely review and approval of monthly balance sheet account account reconciliations.
- Ensures group financial reporting is delivered timely and accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Performs monthly group P&L review of expenses and provides variance analysis.
- Develops and motivates a team of finance professionals
- Provides financial guidance, analysis and support throughout
- Ensures accounting practices and policies are appropriate, implemented, and comply with professional and Company directives.
- Primary liaison with the external financial statement group auditors and coordination for any local audits, as required.
- Participates in the financial accounting integration within the ERP system, ensuring internal controls are implemented and efficient processes are designed, documented and followed.
- Min 5 years of relevant work experience
- Team management experience
- Strong understanding of IFRS accounting principles
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 323409.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.