About the Company
Our client manufactures & distributes equipment for the wireless industry throughout North and South America. They will be responsible for the assistance of controlling, reporting and measuring the information and assets of the Company.
Why Work Here
- Strong leadership - invested in your development and growth within career/company
- Long tenure (10+ years on average). Strong company culture with low turnover
- Close knit, family atmosphere
About the Opportunity
- Lead Month-End Close Process including preparing the Consolidated Financial Pack and MD&A for reporting to Top Management
- Analytical review of the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis, including the reconciliation of subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger
- Review Monthly US and Canadian Income Tax Provision and work with External Parties to ensure timely preparation and compliance with Tax Authorities
- Co-ordinate and oversee the preparation of year-end audit working papers; Liaise with External Auditors to ensure timely completion of Annual Financial Statement Audit
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Bank Covenant Reporting to the Bank
- Reviewing and Managing Weekly Cash Flow Projections and working closely with AP Staff in prioritizing Weekly Vendor Disbursements
- Responsible for Maintaining Bank Accounts, Executing Intercompany Transfers and submitting Line of Credit Borrowing & Repayment requests to the Bank
- Ensuring Transfer Pricing Compliance including maintaining Contemporaneous Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Reviewing Monthly and Quarterly Sales Tax Returns for both US and Canada
- Ensure the Company’s Accounting Policies & Procedures are kept up to date
- Take on ad-hoc/special projects as required
- CA, CPA, CGA, or CMA
- 5+ years accounting experience
- 1+ years management experience (direct or indirect)
- Experience working with auditors preferred
- US GAAP experience strongly preferred
- ERP implementation experience strongly preferred
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #304816.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.