About the Company
Our client is a well-known distributor of appliances. They are looking for an Accounting Manager responsible for all accounting activities in Canada including Financial Reporting, Cost Accounting, Taxes, Audit.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Annual Employee Appreciation day
- Casual dress code
- Flexible hours
About the Opportunity
- Oversee and monitor day-to-day accounting operations and process month and year end process
- Ensure compliance with the financial procedures of the organization and taxation
- Prepare monthly and quarterly journal entries and assist in the closing process and financial statement preparation
- Review financial processes for cost and efficiency improvements
- Work with the Financial Reporting team and auditors in the implementation of newly issued accounting standards and requirements
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations, journal preparation, analysis, and Plan/STF balance sheet account forecasts.
- Annual & Quarterly budget preparation
- Supervisions of Accounts Payable function
- Prepare annual audit working papers and work with the internal & external auditors
- 7+ years at the Supervisor/Manager level with people management experience
- Full cycle accounting experience
- US GAAP and/or CAN GAAP
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27721.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.