About the Company
Our client is a leader in the real estate management and development industry. They are looking for an Accounting Manage to join their Finance Team to be responsible for the full cycle accounting and corporate reporting of the organization.
- Very Collaborative office culture
- Fantastic mentor within the senior leadership team
- Hard work gets rewarded
About the Opportunity
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations for corporate entities including accounts payable, accounts receivable and treasury management
- Prepare and report consolidated financial statements in accordance with regulatory requirements on a quarterly basis
- Prepare financial information for external reports
- Maintain the general ledgers of numerous investment and holdings entities
- Coordinate the interim and annual audit, including liaising with external auditors
- Coordinate income tax compliance and filings across various jurisdiction
- 5+ years of related work experience in consolidation and financial reporting
- Real estate industry experience is an strong asset
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices,
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27475.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.