About the Company
Our client is a large organization specializing in infrastructure engineering and project management. They are looking for an Accounting Manager who has a heavy emphasis on Financial accounting duties, as well as the project accounting function including preparation of invoices as needed, monitoring project status, ensuring accuracy and updating of project budgets.
- Great stable hours and minimal overtime
- Closely knit environment, low turnover, feeling of employees belonging (employees own shares as well)
- Transition to Controller in 2-3 years
- Numerous company social events (monthly basis)
- Competitive total compensation package
About the Opportunity
- Ensure General Ledger reconciliations are performed on a monthly and annual basis in conjunction with the Corporate Controller
- Preparation and/or review of working paper files for external auditors
- Perform or supervise bank reconciliation and accounting for fixed assets, prepaid expenses, Errors and Omission accruals, etc.
- Prepare Joint Venture financial statements and related documents
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements, annual consolidation and intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly remittances (income taxes instalments, sales tax and other remittances)
- Assistance in preparation of operating and capital budgets
- Develop standard reports to aid PMs in their assessment of project financial health and the planning/ management of projects
- CPA Designation
- Minimum of two years in a managerial accountant role
- Experience in a consulting engineering firm
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26184.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.