ARE YOU A SEASONED ACCOUNTING MANAGER LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is seeking an Accounting Manager on a full-time basis.
Our client is a large, publicly traded company within the utility/energy industry. They are looking for a motivated and dedicated Accounting Manager that is ready to grow with the company. Our client has aggressive growth plans as they continue to expand globally, making it a very exciting time to be joining this growing organization. The successful candidate will be someone who is highly adaptable and able to handle a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. They are looking for a team player who wants to grow their career within the organization.
About the Opportunity
- Direct staff through full accounting close each month up to trial balance
- Improve and coordinate the internal controls over financial information, ensuring a strong control environment
- Ensure adherence to IFRS accounting
- Work with the business on accounting related control issues such as inventory, fixed assets, intangibles, to establish controls, reporting to reduce risk, and costs
- Lead integration on new businesses acquired
- Manage audit requests for quarterly reviews, interim and annual audit
- CPA/CA designation
- Technical expertise in IFRS
- Experience implementing complex accounting standards
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18399.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.