About the Opportunity
- Process Accounts Payable invoices ensuring accurate and timely payment to vendors
- Code vendor invoices in general ledger and obtains authorization where needed
- Prepares Accounts Receivable invoices and distribute to customers
- Review job requisitions to ensure accuracy of associated costs
- Review cost reports and correct any discrepancies
- Complete month end PO accruals
- Ad hoc finance reporting as needed
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge and understanding
- PeopleSoft experience considered an asset
$23 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30060.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.