About the Opportunity
- Review and process expense reports, including matching to credit card statements
- Match, precisely code and input invoices, ensuring all invoices are approved and processed per company guidelines in a timely manner
- Accurately prepare, reconcile, process and file cheque runs
- Month-end close, accruals/journal entries, account reconciliations
- Maintain files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable/receivable documentation and other miscellaneous filings
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions
- College diploma in business, accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Computer savvy with effective working knowledge of accounting systems, MS Word and Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25993.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.