About the Opportunity
- Record and post customer payments
- Apply deductions and rebates for customers where required
- Assess collectability of outstanding invoices and validate other transactions that are outstanding
- Process employee expense reports on a monthly basis
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable bank transactions
- 3+ years of experience with cash application/junior accounting duties
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience is preferred
- QuickBooks experience is an asset
$18 - $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28261.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.