About the Opportunity
- Overseeing several accounts receivable lists (grouped by lawyer)
- Contacting clients to resolve issues with payment including accounts receivable collections
- Handling write-offs of uncollectible accounts
- Posting daily credit card receipts from the online payment system
- Carrying out bank reconciliations as well as deposits of daily cheques
- Other duties as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and keen organizational ability
- General computer familiarity
- Flexibility to work independently or as part of a team
- The ability to prioritize and meet urgent deadlines
$43,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29731.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.