About the Opportunity
- Review, verify, and post supplier invoices, and credit/debit memos in Sage and MISys ERP system ensuring careful accuracy and precision (note that I removed cheque requests, we only have weekly cheque runs)
- Prepare and process weekly electronic transfers and cheque runs
- Ensure that all accounts receivable balances are paid and continually work on resolving amounts owed
- Issue and maintain USMCA certificates, main point of contact for information requests from brokers
- Process bi-weekly payroll for both hourly and salaried employees
- Calculate, reconcile and process WSIB and Group RRSP remittances.
- Calculate, reconcile and file HST returns
- Actively participates in month-end close processes, booking journal entries and providing appropriate detail level review and analysis
- Assist in month-end reconciliation and roll forward of balance sheets accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial results, and undertakes other special projects as requested
- Assist with year-end financial and other audits as required
- Reception relief required in afternoons and banking deposits required twice a month
- Working towards CPA designation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to manage time effectively
$45,000 - $50,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28671.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.