About the Opportunity
- Receive and verify all invoices from vendors and secure appropriate approvals for timely payment processing
- Process a large volume of invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Book invoices to accounting system ensuring appropriate coding and approvals are in place
- Excellent organizational and time management skills by timely follow ups on missing payments, reconciliation issues and resolving internal and external conflicts
- Prepare and reconcile client monthly featured report as required
- Assist staff with ad hoc expense reports and reimbursement
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years accounting and office administration experience in a high-volume environment
- Diploma education in a finance, business, or a related discipline is preferred
- Excellent English language communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Expert proficiency with Excel and Word
$40,000 - $50,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27752.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.