About the Opportunity
- Participate in the creation of the annual Corporate budget, monthly forecasts, and any related reports and dashboards
- Responsible for month, quarter, and year end close processes, including tracking completion of tasks, preparing relevant schedules and reporting packages, performing variance analysis, responding to audit inquiries, and contributing to the preparation of internal and external reporting
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other requests to support business activities and decisions
- Enrolment in CPA
- 3-5 years of experience working in a finance, accounting role
- Experience with SAP
- Strong communication skills
$25 - $28/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28144.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.