About the Opportunity
- Assist project managers with respect to financial management and financial impacts of business decisions
- Work with the business partners to identify performance drivers, risks and opportunities, and communicate recommendations to drive decision-making through analytics
- Analysis input into the corporate monthly management reporting package
- Support the annual operating budget, forecasting and multi-year planning process for business unit
- Prepare and assist with various audits (internal and external)
- Prepare various reconciliations, journal entries and documentations for month end
- Analyze and explain variances
- University Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- CPA Accounting designation or enrolled in program
- 2-3 years relevant industry experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #284389.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.