About the Opportunity
- You will participate in core accounting tasks such as but not limited to month-end close tasks, reconciling bank accounts, prepaid expenses, fixed asset register, accrued liabilities and other accounting responsibilities
- You’re not just a number cruncher. You will be a key team member to create and provide analysis for various reporting deliverables to the Ministry of Health
- Assisting with balance sheet management, internal controls and the year-end audit
- You are super organized, creative thinker and innovative problem solver. You are comfortable in providing your input and direction to improve our accounting process
- At least 3 years of relevant accounting experience with a focus on account reconciliations and performing balance sheet analysis
- Thorough understanding of all facets of accounting, including accounting process, procedures, statements, and trends
- Have strong technical skills, and experience in balance sheet management, internal controls and audit.
- Data-Driven, Analytical, Quantitative, and borderline obsessed with the details.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills. Able to collaborate with various internal stakeholders.
- Completed a BS Degree in Accounting, Finance.
- Looking to pursue or currently pursuing a CPA Designation.
- Strong Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Must be double vaccinated
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #399971.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.