About the Company
Our client is an organization in the finance industry. They are looking for an Accountant to assist with Financial Reporting requirements. This organization is very entrepreneurial and are open to growing this individual within other roles.
About the Opportunity
- Quarterly detailed account reconciliations, financial statement preparation (including financials statement notes), and investor capital account statements
- Prepare interim and year-end audit binders, obtain supporting documentation and resolve audit queries
- Prepare investors’ capital allocation, capital calls, and distributions
- Prepare monthly management fees and expense invoices between internal corporate entities
- Prepare all journal entries into accounting system
- Prepare and assist with monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare fund performance reports for management
- Assist in tax reporting processes for the investment partnerships and manager companies
- Post secondary degree in business or accounting
- CPA in progress is considered an asset
- 1+ years of experience working as a Fund accountant, Analyst within fund
- Experience in maintaining a database
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively in both written and verbal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
$50,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26263.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.