About the Opportunity
- Accountable for the ongoing analysis and monitoring of margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities
- Ability to summarize the appropriate level of costing information in management reports
- Assist with month end closing responsibilities e.g. Inventory reconciliation, Bank reconciliation, Sales invoicing activities
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Assisting with ERP software implementation
- Perform quality assurance and testing to the highest standards
- Work alongside various departments in responding to accounting related issues/questions
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by staying up-to-date with industry trends
- Develop periodic reporting for management
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Working towards CPA is a large asset
- 2 – 3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel e.g. Pivot tables, V-lookups, Sumifs
- Working knowledge of Zoho/ Sage Business Vision
- Strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Detail oriented and experience in processing large amount of data entries within a deadline
Up to $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #335147.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.