About the Opportunity
- Perform full cycle accounting duties (including A/R and A/R)
- Prepare invoices as required
- Perform account and bank reconciliations
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll;
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports;
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and analysis
- A post secondary education in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration or Economics
- 3+ years experience in accounting/finance
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, large ERP
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
$25 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29823.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.