About The Opportunity:
- Work closely with the Controller / Director of Finance
- Experienced and effective in executing and managing core finance processes:
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Assist in the management and effective use of the Company’s accounting and financial reporting systems
- Perform month-end closing procedures.
- Reconciliation of bank and all balance sheet accounts.
- Compilation of Internal financial statements for internal stakeholders.
- Creation of monthly management reports on overall financial position and other performance metrics.
- Special projects as assigned including process improvement and ad-hoc analysis
- Collaborate with a team of accounting and finance professionals
- Accounting degree, diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate level of Excel proficiency
- Previous exposure to NetSuite seen as an asset
$29 - $35/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #338636.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.