Our client is sourcing for an Accountant for a 3 month contract with to permanent employee.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare the year end accounting files and financial statements for a portfolio of companies
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Coordinate with external and internal clients concerning accounting and reporting issues
- Provide financial statement analysis and cash flow planning
- Review legal documents to ensure all transactions have been recorded correctly
- Prepare quarterly income estimates for principals to determine installments where necessary, in coordinating with the internal tax group
- Prepare the year-end tax files for principals
- Prepare corporate tax returns and ensures compliances with various government regulatory bodies
- Review, investigate and reconcile variances between taxes filed and assessed
- Help execute various corporate tax plans in coordinating with the internal tax group
- Help improve financial systems to provide the required financial information in the most efficient manner
- Assist with special projects as required
- CPA (CA/CGA) designation
- Strong financial accounting knowledge and experience
- Strong TA knowledge and experience (T2 and T1)
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Caseware, Excel and TaxPrep tax software
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26258.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.