About the Company
Our client is a leading asset management firm. They have established a global connection with an excellent track record of successful investments.
- Business, casual environment, but professional
- Collaborative, supportive culture
- Ample opportunities for learning and growth
- Very reasonable work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and maintain general ledger accounts for all corporate level entities
- Process accounts receivable transactions and follow up for payment
- Manage daily cash balances including the preparation of wire payments and execution of cheque runs
- Assist with the month end close process including the preparation of certain monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Process employee expense reports through online expense reporting system
- Assist auditors during the year-end audit and tax return cycles
- CPA in progress
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SAP Concur expense reporting is an asset
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26242.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.