About the Company
Our client holds a growing portfolio of private funds and public listed entities. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
Why Work Here
- Polished, professional environment
- Performance-driven: hardworking, serious about your career
- Committed to your professional development and growth
- Conservative company with a strong balance sheet
- A collection of the best and brightest financial professionals in Toronto
- Endless opportunities for professional learning and growth
About the Opportunity
- Prepare journal entries including cash, accruals, fees, etc.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and following-up on outstanding issues
- Daily/monthly bank reconciliations and issue resolution.
- Wire requests and reviewing wires in bank portals
- Cash receipts which includes researching origin of cash receipts
- Accurate internal billings to clients and collection of accounts on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of Concur payments from the company's Entities
- Preparation of monthly HST filing and Quarterly Tax filing
- Back up for Accounts Payable Processing
- 2-3 years’ experience working in accounting related role
- Experience with dynamics or financial ERP
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and principles
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the business
$55,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25332.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.