About the Opportunity
- Ensure General Ledger reconciliations are performed on a monthly basis
- Perform bank reconciliation and accounting for fixed assets, prepaid expenses, Errors and Omission accruals, etc.
- Prepare Joint Venture financial statements and related documents
- Strive to ensure books and records are “auditable” within 10 business days notice
- Assist with year end financial statement audit
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Provide guidance and ensuring other Project Manager work follows best practices
- Communicate with and reviewing Estimated Cost to Complete analyses, provisions and revenue recognition recommendations prepared by others on the team
- Develop standard reports to aid PMs in their assessment of project financial health and the planning/ management of projects
- Informal education of PMs on Vision and how they can use/interpret financial information available in the System
- Assist in the development and implementation of project controls to aid in financial risk management objectives
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision is a requirement
- Experience working with engineering consulting firm is a major asset
- A post-secondary degree specializing in Accounting
- Experience working in Microsoft environment (Outlook, excel, word)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-past environment
$25 - $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25752.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.