About the Opportunity
Our client, a privately owned R&D company is currently expanding the sales team and looking for enthusiastic and talented sales people. Ideally they are looking for the following types of people:
- Candidates in their second or third Sales role, between 3 to 10 years Sales experience, looking to build a career in a fast-paced sales environment
- Proven sales people who have experience of business intelligence sales or have a good understanding of the financial and banking sectors
- A proven sales track record including office-based sales
- Motivated self-starter with a strong commitment to succeed
Very competitive salary, commission and bonus scheme ensuring that we have a highly motivated sales environment.
- Proven track record of new business development working with both new and existing customers delivering demonstrable growth in a sales environment
- Organized, persistent and persuasive with the proven ability to generate his/her own leads
- Previous experience working within a similar field and an understanding of the financial world would be useful but not essential for the right candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be demonstrated within a sales environment.
- Fully IT literate and technically able, experience of CRM systems is an advantage but not essential
- Proven ability to develop and utilize commercial awareness providing quantifiable business benefits
- Strong team player who shows commitment to the wider organization working together and adding value to achieve success
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25297.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.