ARE YOU A FINANCE PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to join their organization.
Team Lead, Enterprise and Operational Risk Management
About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at a financial services institution. In this role, you will have the opportunity to hone your skills and be involved with the senior management team (CEO and Board). Our client provides a competitive compensation plan, plus a bonus. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Interaction with the senior management team
- Great work/life balance
- Great benefits
About the Opportunity
- Overall management of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Maintain Risk Appetite Framework and Statement
- Prepare and deliver training on enterprise risk management and Operational Risk Management
- Prepare monthly and quarterly risk and regulatory reporting for management risk committees, Board committees, parent bank and regulators
- Prepare progress reporting on RMD matters for management team and internal audit
- Management of Capital Adequacy Planning & Assessment process
- Perform an annual internal capital adequacy assessment
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting of capital adequacy and capital planning
- 5+ years of working experience in an Operational Risk Management and/or Enterprise Risk Management role
- Regulatory reporting and OFSI experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23798.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.