ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED TAX PROFESSIONAL? Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to join their organization.
Senior Tax Manager
About the Company
Our client is a high-level financial services firm providing services to their customers in very diverse industries and sectors. They are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to manage the tax compliance needs of their customers.
Why Work Here
- Family-like culture
- Opportunity for progression within the organization
- Excellent work/life balance: Fridays off in the summer and work from home one day per week
- Collaborative team environment
- Growing and established firm
About the Opportunity
- Oversee and prepare tax returns, tax provisions and review tax section of CaseWare files
- Participate in income tax planning for personal and corporate tax planning
- Review the tax filings prepared by staff
- Supervise and mentor staff, work collaboratively with the Tax Partner to ensure that the firm tax division generates high quality filings
- Maintain a commitment to a client-focused environment
- Contribute to the successful recruitment of new talent
- Strong working knowledge of Canadian tax with some US tax
- Robust planning and reorganization skills
- Previous experience in a manager role
$120,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22780.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.