ARE YOU A SENIOR SALESFORCE ARCHITECT WITH EXPERIENCE IN LARGE COMPLEX SALESFORCE IMPLEMENTATIONS? Our client is seeking a dynamic professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
Senior Salesforce Architect
About the Opportunity
- We are working with a company to recruit a Senior technical and business resource with SME level Salesforce implementation experience. The expansion and implementation of Salesforce as a strategic platform for our client includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL, etc.
- The role of the Salesforce Platform Architect starts with being the key technical lead for the SFDC platform, to ensure the solutions and platform strategy are aligned to business goals. This person will act as a senior advisor to the leadership team and as a technical guide and coach to the technology teams.
- Deep SME / architecture / implementation experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, force.com platform and ideally Field Service Lightning
- Salesforce certifications Certified Administrator/Consultant/Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification a plus
- Experience designing enterprise applications (i.e. CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, and/or eCommerce enterprise) for broad distribution across different business units and various types of users
- Product development experience, developing enterprise software applications with a variety of distribution models
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Experience managing full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, leadership of the overall technical team and partnership with business stakeholders
- An avid learner, can demonstrate the ability to keep up with technology changes including SFD releases, technologies and integration approaches between Enterprise Applications
- Strong communicator, whether written or verbal, practicing active listening as well as clearly and succinctly focusing on the points to be made verbally or in written form
$130,000 - $145,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22677.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.