ARE YOU A FINANCE PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to join their organization.
Senior Risk Analyst
About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at a financial services institution. In this role, you will have the opportunity to hone your skills and be involved with the senior management team (CEO and Board). Our client provides a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus, this company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Interaction with the senior management team
- Great work/life balance
- Great benefits
About the Opportunity
- Utilize and enhance stress testing programs
- Produce timely, perceptive and forward-looking risk-based information to enhance risk appetite
- Produce ICAAP reports consisting of regulatory capital and economic capital analyses
- Produce various economic capital reports, both recurring and ad-hoc, to support senior management in strategic decision making process
- Monitor daily Leverage Ratio
- Monitor daily and monthly liquidity risk and funding risk indicators including LCR and NSFR
- Assist in developing risk limits which are aligned with the board approved risk appetite statement
- Produce regulatory reports and risk capital monitoring report and distribute to OSFI, FSS, the parent bank, and the holding company
- 2-3+ years of risk management related work experience
- Programming skills and database experience, knowledge of VBA and SQL is preferred
- Good communication skills
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23799.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.