ARE YOU A HANDS-ON CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to fill this permanent position.
Senior Network Analyst (+ Security)
About the Opportunity
- Provide complex technical expertise in the planning, design, implementation and optimization of the enterprise multi-location MPLS networks
- Provide recommendations for the development of strategy and direction for network systems and solutions
- Lead projects as the technical network expert, including the development of technical requirements, evaluation of software and hardware solutions, and liaising with vendors
- Develop and oversee the resolution of network issues, and establish, monitor and evaluate compliance with security protocols
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in hands-on technical roles relating to enterprise networking and IT security
- 5+ years in senior technical network-related role within complex multi-location environments, including experience designing and implementing wide area networks and security solutions
- Current CCIE (preferably), CCNA or CCNP certifications
- Current CISSP (preferably) or SSCP certification
- Experience with Palo Alto (or Checkpoint/Juniper) devices
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols and security devices
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of network and IT infrastructure best practices and emerging trends
- Proven experience with intrusion detection and vulnerability prevention devices
- Working knowledge of most of the following areas: switches, routers, firewalls, Wi-Fi and access points, Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and remote connectivity, intrusion protection systems, network access control, content filtering, malware detection, vulnerability and security scanning, penetration testing, and domain name systems
- Experience in vulnerability management tools and security incident response procedures, including risk and impact analysis; understanding of common security frameworks such as CSC, NIST and ISO
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22500.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.